Comment for a giveaway, Share to go into the LIVA weekly draw
2014/5/26 ~ 2014/6/22
During the event, go to the Event Page
and leave a comment under any LIVA Expert article that starts with "I like LIVA because it…"
(For example: "I like LIVA because it is so compact and practicalJ
"); share the article to Facebook and you will have a chance to win the LIVA "Portable" limited edition speaker
and Golden Mouse
*The LIVA portable limited-edition speaker can play music directly from a Micro SD. No computer is needed for portable music play (Micro SD card not included with giveaway)
On 2014/6/27, the lucky winners will be announced on the ECS website (www.ecs.com.tw) and Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/ecsglobal). The weekly draw winners list is published below on Event Page.
》LIVA Expert Articles
1) ECS Mini-Computer: "Compact, Energy-Saving and Quiet" Home Entertainment System with Intel Bay Trail-M Core
2) First Look at LIVA ♡ Always There Digital Storage Made Easy
3) Independent Girl's Backpacker Diaries - Traveling Light with LIVA
1. The lucky winners will be chosen at random from the comments under each article. The winner will be contacted via his/her registered e-mail with FB and other social networking tools.
2. Once the winners list is published by the organizer notification will be sent to the lucky winners. If no response is received within one month the prize will be forfeited.
3. The winner must send back a signed prize collection form and provide a photocopy of his/her ID card (for tax purposes). The organizer will mail the prize after receiving the winners' details.
4. The organizer reserves the right to change the prize. Event giveaways are not covered by ECS warranty.
5. National Taxation Administration regulations state that:
a. If the prize winner is an individual resident in the R.O.C. or is a for-profit enterprise with a fixed place of business in the R.O.C., 10% will be deducted by the tax withholder when the prize money is paid.If the value of the prize is in excess of NT$20,000 the winner must pay 10% income tax; if the value of the prize is in excess of $1,000 then the company must issue a withholding tax statement to the prize winner.
b. If the prize winner is an individual not resident in the R.O.C. or a for-profit enterprise with no fixed place of business in the R.O.C., 20% will be deducted by the tax withholder when the prize money is paid. Regardless of the value of the prize, 20% will be taxed. That is, the prize winner must pay 20% income tax.