ECSUSA Technical Support will be closed temporarily to observe Christmas and New Year’s holidays from December 22, 2013 to January 2, , 2014.
However, you can still submit your support request on-line at http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Support/TechnicalSupport.aspx?MenuID=19&LanID=0.
All of the support requests will be answered by “first come first serve” basis after we resume working on January 5, 2014.
read the following instructions carefully before initiating your RMA request.
Failture to meet the required condition(s) may automatically void your request.
|| If you received a valid invoice from our reseller, ECS
recommends you to troubleshoot with our professional
support technician first prior to requesting for RMA. By troubleshooting
with our technician, you will save time and cost for potentially unnecessary
shipping of product. |
|| If you received a valid invoice directly from ECS, please
click on Partner Portal
to start your RMA request.
ECS Motherboard RETURN (RMA) POLICY
* ECS Warranty is offered to direct customers
with valid ECS invoice only.
Warranty Period guarantees against defects in workmanship and manufacturing.
The warranty is effective from the date of ECS' original invoice, unless
stated otherwise in writing.
- ECS brand Motherboards warranty cover from ECS Invoice 36 months for parts
and 24 months for part and labor.
- ECS brand Motherboards with CPU Bundle warranty cover from ECS Invoice
12 months for parts and labor.
- ECS brand VGA Card with NVIDIA Chipset warranty cover from ECS Invoice
36 months for parts and 24 months for part and labor.
- ECS brand VGA Cards with all other Chipset warranty cover from ECS Invoice
12 months for parts and labor.
- ECS brand all other products warranty cover from ECS Invoice 12 months
warranty for parts and labor.
Contacting ECS for Warranty
A RMA number is valid for 30 days from date of issuance. RMA returns will
be thoroughly tested as to all complaints and sent back to customers within
10 working days following receipt of the products by ECS. In the event a
defective board cannot be repaired, ECS reserves the right to replace it
with like-new refurbished product.
- Do you buy from our authorized distributors?
- If not, we recommend you buy from our authorized distributors to
ensure the warranty coverage. We have experienced some websites are
selling phase out products, out-of-warranty products, and refurbished
products at a below market price. Please be aware that it is to your
own risk if you purchased any of the above-mentioned products.
- Physical damage, mishandling, mis-use, illegal modifications, no serial
number and missing parts will automatically void the warranty. All items
MUST be returned properly packaged & protected. Any item(s) returned
in envelopes will VOID THE WARRANTY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Packaging / Shipping Procedures
- Returned items must be packed properly and safely, preferably in
their original box. Shipment of returned items should be prepaid and
insured by customers via a carrier of their choice. A packing list
together with a copy of the RMA Control Sheet should be attached on
the outside of boxes. The RMA number should be clearly marked on the
outside of the package.
- ECS will pay for the return of items to the customer via UPS, FedEx
or trucking company. Any special delivery required may be available
upon request as additional cost. Items damaged in transit are not
covered under warranty and ECS is not liable for delays or errors
on the part of any carrier. Any item shipped to ECS without RMA numbers
printed on the boxes will be returned to senders.
- Please DO NOT return accessories
such as cables , diskettes or manuals to ECS.
- Discrepancies in Shipments
- ECS Customer Service representatives will inform customers if any
discrepancy is found in category and/or quantity of items received.
All non-ECS products will be sent back to customers without further
- Ship returned products to:
EliteGroup Computer System,Inc.
6851 Mowry Avenue, Newark, CA 94560
Our business hours are 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
We are CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays.
ECS reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.