What is recommended memory configuration with AM3+ CPU on the A990FXM-A(Deluxe)?
If the motherboard cannot power on with AMD AM3+ CPU, what can I do to fix it?
This MB is able to support AM3+ CPU as listed in CPU supporting table with BIOS equal or later released date 09/26/2011. If you use BIOS released date before 09/26/2011, you may probably encounter power on symptom with these supporting AM3+ CPU because it needs new BIOS code to support to work normally. At this circumstances, please install supporting AM3 CPU on the MB and flash to new BIOS then use it. Here is the BIOS download link on ECS website.
Does A990FXM-A V1.0 support AMD Virtualization, AMD-V?
Yes. This motherboard can support AMD Virtualization technology. The virtualization option in the CMOS setup is enabled and hidden by AMD recommended. So you unable to see it in the CMOS setup. Also you need an AMD CPU which included AMD-V to active this function. Please click here to check whether your CPU supports AMD-V.
How to setup Bluetooth function to work properly?
If your Bluetooth device cannot be shared, Please follow the steps below to setup Bluetooth function to work properly.
1. Make sure your Bluetooth device is available.
2. Install Bluetooth driver, you can confirm it on device management.
3. Click Bluetooth icon on the lower right corner of Widows OS, then click “Open setting” of Bluetooth, and then tick off “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer”.
4. Click "Add a device" to search nearby Bluetooth devices. When get it, please add to list.
5. You can share with Bluetooth device.
*The following pictures is on Windows 7 for example.
What CPU has been qualified and work well for this model?
Please visit the following link for CPU support table of A990FXM-A V1.0. ECS recommend users to use these CPUs with this motherboard for better compatibility and stability.