Can this model support 3TB HDD?
Yes, this model with UEFI BIOS can support 3TB HDD. UEFI BIOS uses a GUID Partition Table (GPT) that can define hard drive larger than 2.2TB. As a bootable disk over 2.2TB partition, operation system like Windows 7 64-bit is required to support. For data only over 2.2TB, OS with GUID Partition Table (GPT) support is required.
3TB HDD as data in GPT at Windows 7 :
System support UEFI BIOS GPT table:
3TB HDD as data in MBR at Windows 7 :
For more information about GPT&MBR partition, please refer to
How can I get support of 16GB RAMs on H61H2-M V1.0?
According to Intel Spec Definition, Intel H61 chipset supports "4x240-pin DDR3 DIMM socket up to 16GB" which can be achieved by 4GB single-sided x4pcs or 8GB double-sided x2pcs.
So you can get the 16GB RAM support by installing 4pcs of 4GB single-sided RAM or 2pcs of 8GB double-sided module on ECS H61H2-M/V1.0.
Please refer to page 12 of our manual below for recommended memory configuration.
What items need to be set to support wake on LAN (WOL) in BIOS and OS?
Please follow the below guide to set up WOL function.
1. To enable WOL in BIOS, please access “Power Managenet Setup” of “Advanced” in BIOS setup to set “Resume By PCI/PCI-E/Lan PME” [Enabled],”EUP Function”[Disabled], Save & Exit CMOS Setup.
2. To enable WOL in Windows, right-click “My Computer “ icon, select Properties, then click on “Device Manager”. Find your network adapters in the hardware list, right-click it and click Properties again.
3. Go to the Power Management tab and tick “Allow this device to wake up the computer” item.
4. Now head to the Advanced tab, which is full of options for your network adapter. First please set the value of “Shutdown wake up” to “Enabled” ,second please set the value of “Wake Up Capabilities” to “Magic Packet & Pattern Match”, then click “OK” and everthing should be set.
5. You can use Magic Packet to wake up your system from a subnet different system.
*Please note that above LAN setting under Windows 7 for example.
What are the recommended memory configuration and qualified memory modules on this model?
Please follow the below manual to install memory for better compatibility and stability. The memory support table listed the memory modules that ECS have tested and qualified with the model.