Chính sách bảo mật
You do not need to provide any personal information for the use of this Website. However, there are circumstances that ECS may ask you to provide us with certain personal information for some services provided by ECS on the Website.When you submit personal information and certain information from you when use or interact with our Website(hereinafter referred to as “Information”), it constitutes your consent to the use of such Information for the purpose(s)stated below.
Information you provide to us:
- Product support: Your name, mailing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information.
- Registration: Your e-mail address and country/region.
- Entering events: Your name, mailing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth and ID number.
Information from your use of Website
- Device information: Such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP address and other unique device identifiers.
- Log information: Such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our Website, the status of the network, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data, cookies as well as your usage behavior on our Website.
- Location information: Such as the version of your devices’ GPS and Wi-Fi module, signal, GPS position representation, data identifying nearby Wi - Fi access points, the time zone and local time where the device is used.
- Application information: Such as the type of your installed applications or software, your usage and interaction with content offered through Website, for instance, the install and uninstall time, frequency of your usage, the category of your preferred applications and software.
How ECS use Information
ECS may use Information we collect for the purposes below:
- To respond to your inquiries that you request.
- To upgrade the quality of the Website.
- To assess and improve the services that ECS provides over the Website.
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
- Any other purposes with your consent.
ECS will not disclose, sell or provide your Information to any third party except the situations stated in this Policy and the following exceptions.
- With your consent.
- To comply with laws and regulations or governmental requests.
- To prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the Website or our network.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of ECS, the users of the Website, or the public.
ECS reserves the right to provide such Information to our officers, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to execute certain web services(such as web hosting or maintenance services) for us.
Transfer of Information to Different Locations
When you use this Website or submit your Information to ECS, you understand and agree that such Information may be transferred between ECS and its affiliates and / or agents and / or contractors of ECS internationally, and may be stored and processed in any of the countries where ECS and its affiliates and / or agents and / or contractors located.All transfer, storage and use of your Information shall be subject to this Policy and applicable laws on privacy protection and personal information security.
Web Traffic-related Information
ECS's web server automatically records certain information incidental to your use of our Website, such as the name of your IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, and other similar web-traffic information.Information regarding your traffic patterns may be aggregated to compile a web transaction report showing web-traffic related information, but in no event shall ECS use any of your web-traffic related information for any purpose beyond this Policy.
In order to improve our Website, ECS may use "cookies" to track your visit. A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording your passwords, purchases, and preferences.It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
Unless otherwise specified in applicable laws and regulations, you may exercise the following rights with regard to your Information upon written request: (i) any inquiry and request for a review of your Information; (ii) any request to make duplications of your Information; (iii) any request to supplement or correct your Information; (iv) any request to discontinue the collection, processing or use of your Information; (v) any request to delete your Information; and (vi) withdraw your consent.
ECS strives to maintain the accuracy of your Information against any accidental or malicious destruction. ECS will accommodate your requests regarding your Information; however, ECS may not be able to fulfill all your requests in the following circumstances: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the Website or our network; and / or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of ECS, the users of the Website, or the public.
Third-party links in our Website
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that ECS is not responsible for the security, the privacy practices and the materials of those third - party websites.ECS encourages you to be aware of when you leave our Website, and to read the privacy statements of those third - party websites carefully.This Policy applies to ECS Website only.
ECS reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time and publish on the Website after such modification. We therefore suggest you access the Website regularly to ensure that you know the latest version of Policy.
If you have any inquiries, questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, please feel free to contact us by using the contact information provided in “Contact Us” of the Website.
Version updated on December 31,2019.